Weight: 34-38.5lbs depending on layup
Ideal Paddler Range: 150lbs to 240lbs each
- The Nelo 600 Surfski K2 is very stable designed for touring and is available in a variety of construction classes
- The boat has front and back handles and new and improved side handles, which makes carrying very simple
- Very secure foot strap system, choose carbon pull bar or neoprene foot strap
- Steering in the front and back which makes teaching and learning easier
- The boat is 6 meters (19.8 ft) and fits into a 20 foot shipping container
- Super light and easy to turn on downwind runs – perfect for any level paddler
- Fastest bailer on any surfski, use your feet to open or close
To set up a test paddle of the Nelo Surfski call or e-mail us at 239-734-0144 or firstname.lastname@example.org and get yourself in the Nelo of your dreams today!
The # 4 Layup – 32-34lbs – $4395
Carbon/Kevlar Epoxy Vacuum
This construction is designed for river descent, marathon training and sea kayaking. Its main characteristics are stiffness and impact resistance. This combination of fabrics offers a superb weight to durability ratio at an excellent price point.
The #7 Layup – 28-31lbs – $5895
Carbon Epoxy Vacuum
This construction allows Nelo to produce boats as solid as composites can be using the latest technologies. It has an extreme performance level due to its extreme stiffness. This full carbon layup offers extremely light weight builds with the utmost stiffness. These come in at a very competitive price range in comparison to other Elite skis.
All ski’s include:
– 1 Ocean Rudder and 1 Flat Water Rudder
– 1 Wave Deflector
– 1 Waterproof Cellphone Case
– Magnus De Brito Designed Bailer System